Ronnie R. Brewster
– 1987 Specs Howard graduate. 1987-1989 Worked @ Barden Cablevision with the ad sales department, technically produced commercials and also produced nine music video programs for, “Musical Renaissance – The show that Rocks Detroit. 1989 – 1990, Mcr and camera operator at WTVS TV-56
1992 – Present, employed at WB20 in the engineering and production departments.
MTN - Founder, Executive Producer,
Writer, Promotion Director, Webmaster, Camera, Photographer, and Editor.
Board Member -- July 2001 --President
– 1979 – 1986 Project B.A.I.T. Audio & Video workshops. Technical operations for the “For My People” radio and television programs.
1988 – Present, employed at WB20 in engineering department, technical operations.
MTN – Director, camera and photographer.
Board Member -- July 2001 -- Vice President
– 1985 Specs Howard School of Broadcast Arts graduate. 1997 B.A from Madonna University. 1987 – 1997 Operations Manager at WMUZ radio. 1996 – 1997 Producer and on air talent for WPON radio.
1997 – Present, employed at WB20 in the engineering department working in technical operations.
MTN – Producer, announcer, photographer and production assistant.
Board Member -- July 2001
- 2001-Present, Reporter, Tri-City Times Newspaper
Imlay City, Michigan. 2000-Present Content Writer, FitnessHeaven.com,
Signal Hill, California.
1989-1991 Producer, International Commercial Talent Services, Inc. Southfield, Michigan Sophomore, St. Clair Community College
Major Journalism/Minor Business.
MTN - Producer, promotions and writer.
Board Member -- July 2001 - Treasurer
-2001 - Present, Promoter and Marketer for bands, musicians,
independents and business enterprises under own company (UniversalSoul
Freelance writer and photojournalist, musician (guitar and piano),
writer, composer and poet with pieces currently featured on
MTN - Writer, promotions and marketing.
Board Member -- September 2001 -- Secretary
– 1988 Graduate from Specs Howard School of Broadcast Arts. 1989-97 – MCR supervisor at Barden Cablevision/Comcast
Cable. 1988 – 89 Associate producer WCSX radio. 1989 – Present, MCR
operator@ CBS/WWJ-TV62 & WB20. 1993-97 – Producer of award winning, “Latinos de Motown.
Produced & Directed various live concerts at Comcast Cable. Also Co-producer, Last 90 minutes & The John Rich show.
MTN - Camera Operator, Production Assistant and possibly future segment producer.
Mary Bach-info coming soon.
- more info coming soon.
- more info coming soon.