Ronnie R. Brewster
– 1987 Specs Howard graduate. 1987-1989 Worked @ Barden Cablevision with the ad sales department, technically produced commercials and also produced nine music video programs for, “Musical Renaissance – The show that Rocks Detroit. 1989 – 1990, Mcr and camera operator at WTVS TV-56
1992 – Present, employed at WB20 in the engineering and production departments.
MTN - Founder, Executive Producer,
Writer, Promotion Director, Webmaster, Camera, Photographer, and Editor.
Board Member -- July 2001 --President
– 1979 – 1986 Project B.A.I.T. Audio & Video workshops. Technical operations for the “For My People” radio and television programs.
1988 – Present, employed at WB20 in engineering department, technical operations.
MTN – Director, camera and photographer.
Board Member -- July 2001 -- Vice President
– 1985 Specs Howard School of Broadcast Arts graduate. 1997 B.A from Madonna University. 1987 – 1997 Operations Manager at WMUZ radio. 1996 – 1997 Producer and on air talent for WPON radio.
1997 – Present, employed at WB20 in the engineering department working in technical operations.
MTN – Announcer, photographer and production assistant.
Board Member -- July 2001
- 2001-Present Reporter, Tri-City Times Newspaper
Imlay City, Michigan. 2000-Present Content Writer, FitnessHeaven.com,
Signal Hill, California.
1989-1991 Producer, International Commercial Talent Services, Inc. Southfield, Michigan Sophomore, St. Clair Community College
Major Journalism/Minor Business.
MTN - Producer, Promotions and Writer.
Board Member -- July 2001 - Treasurer
- 2001 - Promoter and Marketer for bands, musicians, independents, and Women's International Investment Network ("YUM is the WORD").
Freelance writer and photojournalist for The South End (A&E department). Musician (guitar and piano), writer, composer and poet with pieces currently featured on MP3.com. Working on a CD of poetry backed with music and beats along with original songs. Worked previously on a Christian game show operating camera, editing, and acted as assistant floor director. Currently employed at Wayne State in the office of Orientation as Assistant to the New Students Programs Coordinator.
MTN - Writer, promotions and marketing.
Board Member -- September 2001 -- Secretary